Annual MINIT2WINIT is Back IN PERSON!
School Connect is hosting our 5th annual MINIT2WINIT August 28th in central Phoenix!
Take a “MINIT” to sign up and “WINIT,” August 28th!
12612 N Black Canyon Hwy
Phoenix, AZ 85029
Are you a business? A nonprofit? A healthcare/mental healthcare provider? Meet more than 2,000 school staff, faculty, and administration from all over Arizona!
We are accepting 65 exhibitor applications carefully to meet the needs of all our schools as they reopen post-pandemic and face the next year like the superhero’s they are! 5 years strong, School Connect has helped connect thousands of educators to local businesses to help them build their village.
Exhibitor Game Plan
- Exhibitor booth set up will take place Friday, August 27th from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Exhibitor arrival Saturday, August 28th is 7:30 am.
- No loud music at your booth.
- Lights, food, games and giveaways are strongly encouraged!
- Each exhibitor is asked to bring a raffle basket. Raffle baskets will be held at YOUR booth! Our “Hype” team will come to you where you will have an opportunity to provide a two sentence “come visit me” and call the winner.
- The more raffle baskets you have, the greater number of times we visit you! *(Please bring at least 1 raffle basket with a value of $75 or up to 5 baskets with a minimum value of $25.00).
- High energy exhibitor/attendee times: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Exhibitors may break down at 1:00 pm – must be vacated from site by
- $600 – Businesses
- $100 – Nonprofits
For questions about exhibitors contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We've Been Busy
Become a Sponsor For More Visibility
Gain new audiences through sponsorship today! School Connect believes in win/win relationships where our schools have access to the resources and assets they need to thrive AND our local business, faith, and civic groups are able to amplify their reach through our networks. You are already a part of the village, let’s shine a spotlight on the great work you do!
For more information about sponsorships contact Helain@schoolconnectaz.org
Calling all school staff, faculty, administration and parent teacher organizers!
We have a great new format which is high energy, more interactive, and celebrates each of you the best way we know how – through connections! Grab your club sponsors, parent teacher organizers, school colleagues and don’t forget your walking shoes
Attendee Game Plan
We listened to our school and business community partners! Here is the 2021 MINIT2WINIT game plan:
There will be no time to sit this year – we are in person and high energy!
- The event is FREE of charge to attendees! Free swag, free table items, free offers, did we mention a lot of free stuff?
- By registering TODAY, you will be automatically entered into our two featured drawings!
- Convene your team and show your school pride – we will have a photographer and photo booth.
- Doors open at 9am – Yes, we will have a free coffee truck (PHX Grind Coffee) and quick bites!!
- TONS of raffle baskets to be won – raffled off every few minutes!!! Grand Prize announcements start at 11:30am.
- Connect with industry experts to exceed your school and fundraising goals.
Register TODAY! Masks are encouraged for individuals not vaccinated and/or susceptible to contracting the COVID-19 Virus or other transmissible ailments .
Spread The Word
We've Been Busy
Join Our Village
Doing this alone is impossible; it takes all of us working together to make a difference.
Champions of Education Awards
The School Connect Champions of Education Awards was held Thursday, April 28, 2022. Together, we honored those who have built trust, modeled resilience, and cultivated courageous leadership in our education communities!